Chicago PD is holding an open casting call for extras this Sunday at The Service Building (2nd floor), 2600 W. 16th. (Park in the free lot off 16th Street across from the Cinespace Office Building), in Chicago.
The casting call is open to the public and will run from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Here are some specifics about what Bill Marinella Casting is looking for:
* Extras must be at least 18 years old.
* Experienced stand-ins with a resume and headshot – positions that could work the entire run of show.
* Model types: tall, leggy and fashionable.
* Gangster types: large and imposing, if you have tattoos please cover them with your wardrobe.
* Real medical staff: EMTs, nurses, doctors as well as real cops and military personnel.
* Twins, red-heads and little people.
* General extras of all looks.
And, here’s what they want you to bring and wear if you attend:
* Wardrobe: Please arrive dressed in your best fashionable upscale event outfit. Of if have a specific uniformed profession or specific type: nurse, EMT, police or gangster, lady-of-the-night, please dress in your uniform/or to your character type. Both men and women, please have your hair and makeup as camera ready as possible.
* Please know your measurements including your hat and neck, waist, inseam, shoe, jacket, dress size, etc.
* Proper identification: You MUST bring two forms of valid, legal ID (for example: driver’s license, birth certificate, U.S. passport). School ID badges are not sufficient.
If you cannot attend, you can still apply by sending three recent pictures, contact number, sizes, age and date of birth to [email protected]
Chicago PD stars Sophia Bush, Jason Beghe, Jon Seda, and Jesse Lee Soffer.
Source: Sun Times