In July HBO's Game of Thrones will return to Paint Hall Studios in Belfast in Northern Ireland, where seasons one and two were filmed, to begin shooting their third season.
In addition to the studio, the show plans to utilize two new purpose-built 44,000 square-feet sound stages in Belfast’s Titanic Quarter, as well as the Linen Mill Film Studios in Banbridge, for additional filming.
As they continue prepping sets, they are also looking for thousands of extras to appear in the show.
Extras NI has issued a casting call looking for all types of men and women. You can check out the complete casting call below:
The Epic HBO Fantasy Series “Game of Thrones” is returning to Northern Ireland and Extras NI are currently casting for thousands of Extras to take part in the production which begins filming in July 2012.
We require people of all ages & all shapes & sizes, but this year we specifically need:MALES:
- with short length hair of every colour
- with shoulder length hair of every colour
- all hair lengths with and without good beards
- with short blonde hair
- with long dark hair & beards
- sporty, strong & fit types
- any male amputees
We’re always interested in men:
- with special skills: archery, combat-skills, martial arts, military experience, rowers & sailors
- in smaller numbers we generally require: farmers, butchers, carpenters, iron workers, blacksmiths, weavers, medieval musicians
- With long natural undyed hair
And men or women that are over 18 and that are under 5ft in height.
We always love to see unusual, timeless and character-full faces.
To be eligible for registration you must:
- be based in Northern Ireland. (if you are Republic Of Ireland based you must be highly flexible and be able to cover your own transport and accommodation costs)
- have a passport & a national insurance number for working in N.I.
- be flexible & can work week days. (Game of Thrones does not shoot during the weekends)
If you're in Ireland and are interested in applying as an extra in Game of Thrones, visit https://www.extrasni.com/news.