Here’s a look at what’s filming on location Thursday, August 25:
Filming in British Columbia:
• Fringe is filming at 212 E Georgia St (night shoot) in Vancouver.
Filming in California:
• The Dark Knight Rises trailers/base camp spotted at the Alondra Park in L.A. parking lot. Yesterday, "MR" signs were also spotted on S. Flower (around 12th) in L.A., but I'm not sure if they are still there. (Thanks Jon)
UPDATE: There is a lot of activity off of Redondo Beach Blvd, near El Camino College for TDKR. As of late last night, cones, trucks, and crew were spotted setting up, possibly already filming at this location.
• Sweet Talk is filming at Jesse St & Imperial St Los Angeles (7:00 AM - 10:00 PM).
• Body of Proof is filming at 1317 Willow St, Los Angeles (5:00 A.M. - 12:00 A.M.).
• Dirty People is filming in the 8600 block of W. Pico Blvd. in Los Angeles through Saturday,
• RYU is filming at E 6th St Bridge, S Boyle Ave - Mateo St, Los Angeles (4:30 AM - 7:30 PM).
• TOSH.0 is filming at 1375 E 6th St, Los Angeles (7:00 AM - 10:00 PM) through Saturday.
• NCIS: L.A. is filming at 214 S Main St, Los Angeles (6:00 AM - 2:00 PM).
• Ringer is filming at the following locations:
6th St & Spring St, Los Angeles (7:00 AM - 2:00 PM).
618 S Spring St, Los Angeles (7:00 AM - 1:00 AM).
621 S Spring St, Los Angeles (9:00 AM - 3:00 PM).
650 S Spring St, Los Angeles (9:00 PM - 12:00 AM).
600 S Spring St, Los Angeles (9:00 AM - 4:00 PM).
• Milko Productions is filming THOR at 435 Molino St, Los Angeles (7:00 AM - 10:00 PM). (I'm pretty sure this isn't THE Thor.)
• Crash Course is filming at 204 W 6th St, Los Angeles (7:00 AM - 12:00 PM).
• Castle is filming in studio (Raleigh Studio L.A.).
UPDATE: Sons of Anarchy is filming around E Olympic Blvd & S Soto St in Los Angeles.
UPDATE: Savages signs spotted around Birmingham High School in L.A.
Filming in Illinois:
• Man of Steel is filming on Main St in Plano, IL all week.
• The new NBC series The Playboy Club is filming in Chicago.
• Shameless is filming in Chicago all week too, let us know if you spot them! We had quite a few sightings yesterday, hoping for a few more!
Filming in Louisiana:
• Straight A’s, starring Luke Wilson, Anna Paquin and Ryan Phillippe, is filming off of North Cross Dr. in Shreveport.
• Headshot, aka Bullet To The Head, is filming in studio (Second Line Stages, NOLA) all week. This is the last week of filming.
• G.I. Joe 2 is filming at the NASA Michoud Assembly Facility/Lockheed Martin Space Systems at 13800 Old Gentilly Rd, New Orleans.
• The Paperboy is filming at Crescent Palms Motel in New Orleans.
Filming in Massachusetts:
• I Hate You Dad, (aka Donny’s Boy) starring Adam Sandler, should be wrapping up filming in Cape Cod. Let us know if you spot them!
• Crooked Arrows is filming on the North Shore (just north of Boston).
Filming in Michigan:
• Oz, The Great and Powerful, starring James Franco, is filming at Raleigh Studios in Pontiac, MI.
Filming in New York:
• What Maisie Knew is filming at 24th and 7th in NYC. (Thanks @mianno)
• White Collar is filming in studio (Silvercup East, Long Island City).
• Scoutmasters (aka UTR), starring Patton Oswalt and Johnny Knoxville, is filming at the Rockefeller State Park Preserve in Sleepy Hollow.
• The 2-2 is filming around St. Nicolas Ave and 118th St, NYC.
• Blue Bloods is filming in studio (Broadway Stages, Calyer & Jewel, Brooklyn). FYI: They are also filming a small exterior scene near the studio, but I'm not sure if any of the stars will be involved.
• Gossip Girl is likely filming in studio (Silvercup Studios, Long Island City).
• Royal Pains is filming in studio (Kaufman Astoria in Queens).
• Boardwalk Empire is filming around the courts in downtown Manhattan (around Chambers and Centre St). They are also filming around Herbert St and Monitor St in Brooklyn.
• Gods Behaving Badly is filming at Snug Harbor in Staten Island.
• Imogene, starring Kristen Wiig and Darren Criss, is filming around E 8th Rd and Walton Rd in Queens all week. (Thanks Matt)
• The Place Beyond The Pines, starring Ryan Gosling, is filming at the Schenectady High School.
• The Dictator is filming at the Roosevelt Hotel (E45th at Madison Ave) in NYC through Friday. (Thanks Miles)
UPDATE: The Dictator will actually be in studio all day (Cine Magic in Brooklyn).
• A Gifted Man is filming in studio (Silvercup East, Long Island City).
• Pan Am is filming in studio (Steiner Studios, Brooklyn).
• Greetings From Tim Buckley, starring Penn Badgley, is filming at at 157 Montague Street at Clinton St, Brooklyn.
•Person of Interest is filming around Park Ave and 55th-58th St in NYC. Signs were also spotted near Hudson and Clarkson. (Thanks @pattiepadfoot & @sneaky_gypsy) FYI: Holding for extras/base camp is at E 62nd and Lexington/3rd.
• Unforgettable is filming around Chambers & Church in NYC. (Thanks Jameson)
• There are signs on 7th and 37th in NYC for G.M.J too. (Thanks @@MizzzzBeckyyyyy)
UPDATE: I Just Want My Pants Back is filming around Manhattan and Eagle in Brooklyn.
Filming in North Carolina:
• The Hunger Games is filming Capitol scenes at the old Phillip Morris plant in Concord, NC this week.
UPDATE: Homeland is filming in Mooresville today. Details here. (Thanks Mary)
Filming in Ohio:
• The Avengers continues filming around East 8th/9th Street from Euclid to Prospect in Cleveland. They are also filming at Public Square this week.
• Seven Below is filming on Gibson Rd in Goshen Township.
Thanks to @doughsco for the photo taken with Channing Tatum on the set of G.I. Joe 2 yesterday!