Here’s a look at what’s filming on location Saturday, June 11 and Sunday, June 12:
Filming in Atlanta:
• The Walking Dead is filming at “The Goat Farm” in Atlanta ( Foster St & Spring Rd) this weekend. (Thanks Ryan)
Filming in Boston:
• Ted, starring Mark Wahlberg, is filming around Liberty and Kilby Sunday night/Monday morning. (Thanks Rick)
Filming in Los Angeles, CA:
• P2 is filming at W 1st St, Olive St. – Grand Ave. on Saturday (5:00 P.M. – 9:00 P.M.).
• Goodbye is filming at 929 E. 2nd St on Saturday (6:00 A.M. -10:00 P.M.).
• TYGA is filming at 1317 Willow St on Sunday (7:00 A.M. – 10:00 P.M.).
• Golden Cobra is filming at the Dirt lot @ 3rd St, Garey St & Santa Fe Ave on Saturday (7:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M.).
• Walking Distance is filming at 1333 Willow St on Saturday (6:00 A.M. – 8:00 P.M.).
Update: Playing The Field, with Gerard Butler, is filming at ESPN in downtown L.A. Sunday.
Update: My Mother’s Curse is filming around Lankershim and Chandler in North Hollywood (signs spotted). (Thanks @jesserebekah)
Filming in New Mexico:
• As Cool As I Am is filming in Albuquerque on Saturday. Update: They are filming around Win Rock Mall Saturday.
Filming in New York City, NY:
• The Dictator is filming in East Shoreham, NY on Sunday. (Thanks Webhead)
• Lay The Favorite is filming in New York City this weekend! They are filming at 34th/35th St between 7th Ave and 8th Ave in NYC on Saturday. You can find all of the details here. We also received an update that signs for Saturday were spotted around E. 5th Street between Avenues A and B too. (Thanks Maxi)
Update: Ave A & E 5th St location is for Sunday.
• Men In Black 3 is at the Chrysler Building on Saturday. Signs spotted from 40th- 46th and Madison/Park/Vanderbilt/Lexington. (Thanks Sarah, Bronwyn K EvilVagenda, @MariaTingstad @rachelsigley, Eliza, Nicole)
• According to The New York Public Library, Mario Batali will be in the building filming this weekend.
Filming in Toronto:
Update: Cosmopolis is filming at Front st and Bay st Sunday, with Robert Pattinson, right in front of Union Station in Toronto.
Thanks to Alex for sharing this photo with Martin Scorsese taken at Yale last month where Marty received an honorary degree. If you have a celeb photo to share, let us know!
On a side note, I wrote a cool story yesterday for Jaunted about Super 8’s Filming Locations in Weirton, WV, if you see the movie this weekend, check out my story too!