One of our frequent tipsters, @tvlongo, shared this adorable photo of Reese Witherspoon showing Percy the pup some love!
Thais brought the pooch to the set of Reese’s latest movie Don’t Mess With Texas for an audition and though there’s no word on whether or not we’ll be seeing Percy on the big screen, it does look like the Basset Hound won over Reese! She even shared the photo on her personal WhoSay page!
Whether it’s stumbling across a movie or TV show filming or just wandering around downtown, you can regularly catch a glimpse of celebrities in Toronto. But during the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF), wherever you go about town, it’s a regular smorgasbord of celebrity sightings.
There are many great movies coming to TIFF this year from September 5-15, 2013, but if you want to get your fill of star gazing, here’s the movies that may just give you want you’re looking for:
Yesterday, the highly anticipated World Premiere of Water For Elephants took place at the Ziegfeld Theatre in New York City. Our Twitter feed was buzzing all day with updates from the theater, including a few reports that it was a total madhouse outside with more than 800 fans in attendance, all hoping for a glimpse of Robert Pattinson.
The movie’s director, Francis Lawrence, even Tweeted about the crowd, writing, “I have never felt so supported by fans of a project in my career… Ever… Thank you!”
One of our readers, Simona, was lucky enough to have a photo taken with Rob (which you can see above). Another of our regular contributors, Denise, also caught Rob, along with his co-star Reese Witherspoon, arrive for the premiere.
ET visited the set of Water For Elephants last summer while they were filming in L.A. and their interviews with Robert Pattinson and Reese Witherspoon not only reveal that they once played mother and son, but also gives a fist look inside the movie’s set on Fox Studios! Check it out above!
US actress Reese Witherspoon waves at the photocall of her movie “How do You know” in Berlin, Germany, 19 January 2011. The movie will start in German cinemas on 20 January 2011.
Last week rumors started hitting the web (including our own Breaking Dawn Open Thread) that Robert Pattinson had left Baton Rouge, where he is currently filming The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, and was back in Los Angeles for re-shoots of Water For Elephants.
The movie, based on the best selling book, was shot in Ventura County, California last summer but Robert and his co-star Reese Witherspoon were back this week to shoot a few additional scenes for the movie.
– After wrapping Wanderlust just a week ago in NYC, Jennifer Aniston is already back to her usual downtime routine of hanging out in Los Cabos with girlfriends. This time Chelsea Handler is along for the ride too. Check out the great photo above of Jen on the set of Wanderlust taken by one of our readers, Erica, last week. [JustJared]
– Now that Lindsay Lohan is officially out of the Linda Lovelace biopic, Inferno, we’ve learned her replacement will be Malin Akerman. [JustJared]
– On the heels of shooting the Untitled Terrence Malick Project in Oklahoma, Rachel Weisz is back in London working on her next film, The Deep Blue Sea. [Accidental Sexiness]
– According to Emma Stone, the next Spider-Man movie begins filming in two weeks (in L.A.). [MTV]
– The Chicago Code will wrap up filming season one in the next couple of weeks, but once the show airs, it will showcase the real Chicago. [Chicago Tribune]
– Here’s the trailer for the made-in-New-Mexico (and Texas) movie, True Grit. [Sindication]