Here’s a look at what’s filming on location Tuesday, October 25, 2011:
If you have any scoop about where a movie or TV show is filming, let us know about it at firstname.lastname@example.org or at Twitter.com/olv! We depend on your tips to keep the site going, all of our info comes from our amazing readers!
Don’t forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter too!
Filming in Alaska:
• The Frozen Ground is filming at the Knik River in Anchorage. (Thanks @alaskachic)
UPDATE: We have more details for The Frozen Ground, trailers and trucks were spotted around mile 9 on the Old Glenn Highway outside Butte, AK.
Filming in California:
• Of Men and Mavericks, starring Gerard Butler, is filming around the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk in Santa Cruz, CA. FYI: It sounds like they are also getting ready to shoot at the Linda Mar beach parking lot in Pacifica.
Heard Of Men and Mavericks, starring Gerard Butler, wrapped in Santa Cruz, CA. Sounds like they are at the Linda Mar beach in Pacifica 2day
• MTV Ubisoft is filming at 1317 Willow St, Los Angeles ( 7:00 AM – 10:00 PM).
• Jack Jones is filming on Mateo St & E 4th Pl, Los Angeles (7:00 AM – 10:00 PM).
• The Dr. Phil Show is filming at 157 S Lucerne Blvd, Los Angeles (12:00 PM – 4:30 PM).
• NCIS: LA is filming at 460 S Spring St (6:30 AM – 11:00 AM), Spring St, 5th St – 6th St (8:00 AM – 4:00 PM) AND 590 S. Santa Fe Ave, Los Angeles (7:00 AM – 9:00 PM).
• Death of the Sheik is filming at 617 Mercury Ct, Los Angeles (5:30 PM – 8:30 PM).
[click to continue…]