Tammy Smith Casting, a casting agent in Atlanta, has listed a pretty diverse casting call for extras that has work starting in the next couple of months. While the production name (Sputnik) doesn't necessarily indicate it's for Captain America: Civil War, the dates for filming pretty closely fit what has been rumored for the movie.
Here's what they're looking for and when:
Upscale Men And Women
Ages 18 to 85, all ethnicities
- Men in dark suits and women in dark pants/skirt suits and/or dark conservative dresses (women)
- Please submit a photo IN this wardrobe (black, navy, dk grey, dk brown, etc…) IF you have it.
Films in early May
Email subject line: "Upscale"
Ages 21 to 50, physically fit
- With real experience as military or weapons/tactical training
- Please list your experience – military, tactical or weapon training.
Films in May/June/July- various work dates
**Pay rates for certain scenes will be higher rates for these men**
Email subject line: "Military"
African Men & Women
(Nigerian, Ethiopian, Kenyan, etc…)**
Ages 18 to 75
-Casual looks or ethnic wardrobe (is a plus, but not mandatory)
- **please list your African origin under your name in your submission
Films in mid May
Email subject line: "African"
Southeast Asian Men & Women
(Thai, Indonesian, Cambodian, Malaysian, Filipino, East Indian, Vietnamese, Singapore, etc.)**
Ages 21 to 75
- Dark suits or dark leather coats are a plus
-**please list your Southeast Asian origin under your name in your submission
Films at the end of April
Email subject line: "Southeast Asian"
Ages 18 to 28
-Ivy League College appropriate attire required
Films in mid May
Email subject line: "College Student"
Source: Cinema Blend