Open Casting Call in Boston area this weekend for ‘Black Mass’, starring Johnny Depp

by Christine on April 8, 2014 · 15 comments

in Boston, Casting Calls

blackmass

This weekend C.P. Casting is holding an Open Casting Call for Black Mass in the Boston area.

Johnny Depp will star in the film as the infamous mobster Whitey Bulger. Dakota Johnson, Juno Temple, Jesse Plemons, Joel Edgerton, and Guy Pearce also star.

The casting call will be held on Saturday, April 12 and Sunday, April 13 from 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM at 180 Mount Vernon St in Dorchester, MA. They are looking for men, women, and children of all ethnicities and types. You can check out more details in the flyer above.

Black Mass will begin filming in Boston on May 19. If you have any scoop about Black Mass filming, let us know at olv@onlocationvacations.com!

TRACY G ALLEN April 8, 2014 at 5:47 pm

MY NAME TRACY G ALLEN,IM A ACTOR/RAPPER,NOT TRYING TO BE PESTIMISTIC,BUT MORE OPTIMISTIC,,I SKEPTICALIF I COULD SEND IN MY MONALOG,AND LET IT BE MY AUDITION FOR A LEADING ROLL,THATS HOW BEEN DOING WITH OTHER MOVIES,MY NUMBER 615-293-0608, MY EMAIL trasevensee@hotmail.com,I,LL APPRECIATE YOU CALLING ME,THANK YOU.

Vincent wagner April 9, 2014 at 8:54 am

I will be coming to boston for casting call. (Black mass)

Stephen Laskin April 9, 2014 at 12:39 pm

I will be at there on Saturday for the principal auditions as well. My qualifications are principal parts on Boardwalk Empire[twice] and Onion News Network. I was also brought back from the dead on Boardwalk Empire and made the tech advisor for the bootleggers. They tell me all the bootleggers in season 4 are based on my character from season 3. And I was an integral part of their Emmy submission for makeup. On the Onion I was Dirtbag MIke…a bookmaker at a cockfight!! I feel Im more than ready .while Ive done mostly background, when Ive had my chances Ive made the most of them,,,They tell me I work like a pro I would love the chance to show u!..Thx Stephen Laskin 551-265-6476

Byrne Davis Jr. April 9, 2014 at 9:42 pm

Coming in on Sat. from NYC looking for an audition have an Irish Accent 70′s Hair. Check my you tube page https://www.youtube.com/user/Bonestar55/videos Have worked the major Networks coming up from the bottom and on my way up have family in Andover so I know the story well

Mariana Victoria Avila April 9, 2014 at 10:22 pm

I will be attending the Sunday session!

Ed Spack April 9, 2014 at 11:26 pm

coming down Saturday from central Maine…been up here a while but Boston born and bred…know all about Whitey and his escapades…looking for b/g extra work. Retired and have done “Empire Falls”, and “Here comes the boom”. The filming process just leaves me in awe…love it.

Mike Flood April 10, 2014 at 8:54 pm

I’ll be there. Probably Sunday. Maybe Saturday if my wife pisses me off.

Sidnei Barboza April 12, 2014 at 1:03 pm

Hello casting directors , my name is Sidnei Barboza 54 years old Brazilian guy and I will be submitting for the casting call via mail . This project sounds an amazing opportunity and I will be very appreciated to be considered . Today I’m living in florida , Miami and Orlando . Training at school of arts in Brazil for 5 years , skills language spoken : English ,Portuguese ,Spanish and learning Japanese and Arabic . http://www.vimeo.com/sidneibarboza1959 best regards … Sidnei Barboza

Cora Browne April 12, 2014 at 3:08 pm

I’m here now. In need of a speaking role. Amen.

Lin Hultgren April 13, 2014 at 2:00 am

I’ll be attending later today! Good luck to All!!!

Tammy Porter April 13, 2014 at 11:59 am

Hello Mr. Matthew Bouldry ~ Unfortunately…(sigh)… I will not be able to attend the Casting Call, but I am sending you a Size Card with my info on it along with a head shot. ;o)

Thank you in advance and please check-out my website: tammyjporter@exploretalent.com!!

Hope to hear from you soon!! ;o)

Tammy Porter

Martha Tuplin May 8, 2014 at 3:15 pm

Love Johnny Depp and I watch all his movies.

Bill Wilson May 13, 2014 at 7:47 pm

I’m a friend of Bill Wilson

Dan Hibbard July 9, 2014 at 7:59 am

I’m available for extras on revere beach Friday ,and Saturday. I’m living in revere.
I have some experience from the movie heat. My number is 857-312-7609.