Take A ‘Duck Dynasty’ Tour in West Monroe, LA

by Christine on August 20, 2013 · 11 comments

in News, Travel Inspiration

duckdynasty

Duck Dynasty isn’t just bringing high ratings to A&E, the show is also bringing tourists to West Monroe, Louisiana where the Robertson family lives and films their reality series.

Now, to make things easier for those tracking down the Robertson’s local hangouts, the tourism board has created  the “Official Duck Commander Hometown Tour.”

The tour includes an online brochure with 26 locations featured on the show, including the Duck Commander Store and Warehouse, Haskell’s Donuts, Debbie’s Snowballs, and Danken Trail.

When Alan Robertson was asked what his favorite stop on the tour was he replied, “Well, I’d have to say the Duck Commander is my favorite place, but we’re encouraging you to go to all of the places on the tour.”

Check out the full tour and download the mobile version at duckcommandertour.com.

linard cosme September 14, 2013 at 8:16 pm

I love watch yall show when I can I am a truck driver can watch tv that much

Gretta Binion September 16, 2013 at 3:20 pm

My son who is about to be 12 is a HUGE Duck Dynasty fan. On October 19 he is having his one year post bone marrow transplant “birthday”. I really want to do something really special. Can anyone tell me how I might could get a personal tour and maybe meet some I the Robertson’s for a one year celebration?

Carla October 2, 2013 at 8:42 pm

Id like to know how much it cost to take the tour and what days and times they are! I’m a big fan and would like to bring my grandson!

victoria cheers October 4, 2013 at 8:13 pm

I love you guys this is the only show i watch.love you call si 321-225-1619hey!

laura October 10, 2013 at 10:12 pm

Love your show,Can’t wait to see yall in January.

Carrie Blackwell October 13, 2013 at 9:57 pm

I am trying to find out when there is a tour being held, my roommate/best friend is a huge fan and I was wanting to take her on a tour and maybe even meet one of the guys. Any information regarding this will be greatly appreciated. Thank You Carrie Blackwell

April Kyle-Hankins February 8, 2014 at 2:38 am

Wanna start by saying that we are from Logansport,LA. Geaux TIGERS!!! And my family and I sit down together every week and watch your show on A&E. My son has even made me send messages and friend requests to Jase on Facebook lol! We love the fact that your family and our own have so many of the same family values and morals. As we have been raised, and are raising our own children in the Bible Belt! And passing down the same kind of ideals to our own. Just wanted to say Thank You for staying true to yourselves and your family! Hoping to come and visit Duck Commander in your hometown soon :) April, Josh & Christopher

jeff rynearson February 14, 2014 at 2:15 pm

hi! we are the rynearsons from iowa. we are planning a trip to west monroe in march and would like a little more info on the available tours. would really like to meet some of the gang if it is even feasible. keep up the good work! love your show!! thanks!

Brenda Amos March 8, 2014 at 9:27 pm

I love your show! I would love to meet Uncle Si! My husband and I are in Milton, Florida this week and were thinking of driving over to West Monroe to the Duck Commander warehouse. If I thought I could actually meet Si or Phil I would make the trip for sure. It takes the whole family to make the show but Uncle Si makes me laugh the most.

Great show!

Brenda

elsie dupre veillon June 20, 2014 at 9:33 am

I would love to tour your plant and possibly meet a member of the family. I am a Cajun from the Ville Platte, Louisiana, area. We seem to be very much like the Robertsons, in that we react and live like you. I am trying to see as much of our State as I can, and I admire you and your family. You have ideals like us Cajuns (coonass). Please let me know when you have tours and how much they cost. Thank you.

cameron June 29, 2014 at 6:04 pm

I am 10 years old and love your show. I plan on a trip to monroe with my parents and hope to tour duck commander.