Movie extras needed in Buford, GA for new Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore movie ‘Blended’

by kauri on June 28, 2013 · 43 comments

in Casting Calls, News

We recently told you that Bleneded, the Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore movie, would be filming in Buford/Lake Lanier areawell now it looks as if you might have a chance to be in the movie.

Extras are needed for the new movie about “a couple who, after a bad blind date, reunite at a family resort, where they are each vacationing with their children from previous marriages.” Other actors include Kevin Nealon and Chelsea Handler.

Here is some information about the extras needed:

• Stand-ins for Sandler and Barrymore
  • couples ages 25 to 70

Filming is expected to take place in the Buford/Lake Lanier area and is supposed to last from from July 15 through Aug. 16, the movie is set to be released in May, 2014.

For more information on the casting call, email Tammy Smith Casting at  tammysmithcasting@gmail.com.

1 Cortez,tatum July 15, 2013 at 3:55 pm

Dnt have a web,site but I would love too b an extra n this upcoming mivie

2 Cortez,tatum July 15, 2013 at 3:57 pm

580.9195733 great number too reach me

3 shantel July 16, 2013 at 4:54 pm

I wanna be an extra

4 Lisa Surig July 17, 2013 at 1:06 pm

I would love to be an extra.. my little girl(7) was in modeling for 2 years.. you can visit my facebook page for pictures lisa christine surig

5 Diane Lilienthal July 17, 2013 at 1:59 pm

My better-half and I would lilke to be extras in the upcoming film. We live in Athens, Ga
If you could give us some information regarding hours, location and salary, we would appreciate it.

Thanks you.

6 Robin Macsay July 17, 2013 at 7:18 pm

Hi,my husband and I live in Suwanee.We are in our late50’s.

7 Malinda July 17, 2013 at 10:21 pm

I have teenagers and a 7 year old boy

8 Jamie July 17, 2013 at 10:41 pm

Would love to shoot with the couple as we grew up together with the same world we now live in! Plus both our sons play local baseball for Buford!

9 Hannah Murphy July 18, 2013 at 10:44 am

I would love to be an extra!

10 Hannah Murphy July 18, 2013 at 10:46 am

I would love to be an extra!I live around the area!

11 dennis sioleski July 18, 2013 at 5:06 pm

I would love to be a part of the movie. I am located in Buford ga. I am a 38 year old male. 6’4 tall

12 dennis sioleski July 18, 2013 at 5:08 pm

I would love to be a part of the movie. I am a 38 year old man. 6’4 tall &I also live in Buford ga

13 Robin Beard July 18, 2013 at 7:51 pm

Yes I would like to be a extra or anything else. I am 56 with shoulder length blonde hair. White American Male, weight 175 and height 5’10”. I live in downtown Buford real close to the set house on Shadburn Ferry. Interest I am athletic, play guitar and 22 years of computer Archtectural experience. High School Grad with 2 years college. Have reliable transportation. Thanks for your consideration.

14 Stacy Adams July 18, 2013 at 9:50 pm

My wife and I are both in our mid 20’s and would be thrilled to be extras . We are just a short drive from the area and would be thrilled to participate .

15 Miya Cobb July 19, 2013 at 9:23 am

My husband and I would absolutely love to be extras in this movie! I am 31 and he is 30. We have two girls ages 11 and 3. We live in Lawrenceville, GA and work right around the corner from the Hooters they are filming at right now! Being an extra in Adam Sandler’s movie would definitely scratch one off my bucket list!!!

16 Dennis Herrington July 19, 2013 at 9:48 am

Live in Buford 56 ride motorcycles

17 Dennis Herrington July 19, 2013 at 9:49 am

56 Ride motorcycles live in buford

18 Katlyn Arnold July 19, 2013 at 11:35 am

My boyfriend and I have been together for 4 years and we would love to be extras! We live in Lawrenceville and about a 6 or 7 minute ride to Hooters where I saw filming happening. I am 22 and he will be 22 in a few days!

19 Justin Head July 19, 2013 at 3:31 pm

I have lived in buford my hole life. Male, 6’1 185 pounds.

20 leisly navarro July 20, 2013 at 9:58 am

I would loooove to be an extra for the movie. Any details please let me know. Thankyou

21 Barbara July 21, 2013 at 9:16 pm

My daughter Autumn Hughes is life guarding at Lanier World water park at this summer. She would love to be in movie as extra. She is 17, and goes to Buford High School as a Senior this year. She is 5’3″, 106#, with long dark brown hair. She had heard they were looking for life guards to be in movie at the water park for some of the scenes.

22 Tyler McFall July 22, 2013 at 9:37 am

for the love of God! If any one finds out ANYTHING please be a sport in telling me the info on this! I live RIGHT out side of Lake laneir! (whatever) and I can be there in no time flat!!! message me on facebook, send me an email!! everything is ALWAYS open!! PLEASE HALP I NEED THIS!

23 Rachel Pinckney July 26, 2013 at 11:50 pm

Four Seasons

24 Sheila Mckinzie July 23, 2013 at 9:17 pm

My husband and I would love to be extras in the movie.We live in Buford right up the street from where your filming on South Hill street.I’m 38 and my husband is 39 and we have 3 children and a grandchild,their ages are 19,12,11 and 2.

25 Josh Mills July 24, 2013 at 7:45 am

My girlfriend and I are in our mid 20’s and do not live far from buford. I attached my facebook name so you could look at some pictures.

26 Nan Rousseau July 24, 2013 at 10:09 am

I would like to be contacted to be an extra in the movie that is being filmed in Buford.
770-362-2743 or contact me by email nrousseau2@aol.com

27 David Levasseur July 25, 2013 at 10:04 am

I live in Four Seasons in Flowery Branch. I would like to be an extea in the movie.
I am 59 years old.

28 Mike Gossett July 25, 2013 at 6:48 pm

Probably to late but instead of a pool guy why not use a HVAC guy. That could be a heated part fixing there a/c instead of the pool. Anyway have a great time in Buford a lot of nice people.

Mike Gossett local A/C company Make it A great Day.

29 Pam July 25, 2013 at 9:08 pm

Wow! Would love to be an extra on this one.
Great actors and close to home. Too cool!!!

30 Donovan Fryer July 26, 2013 at 12:59 am

I live in buford/lake Lanier area and have four daughters.. We are currently in contact with Tammy Smith she has all my info via her gmail account. Feel free to give me a call, 678-431-8316 Donovan

31 Judy July 26, 2013 at 2:18 pm

My husband and I are fr Atlanta and would love the opportunity to participate in such a great event!!! We would work hard!!! Thanks!!!! Love Adam sandler and drew Barrymore together!!! Hope to hear from you!!

32 Alissa Mckenzie July 26, 2013 at 2:40 pm

HEY YOU!!!!! YES YOU!!!:-) I am what you are looking for…..I am a Buford bred and raised homegrown gal. I am a single 37 yr old mother of 3….If I can handle that then I can definitely handle the role of a SUPERSTAR!!:-) Please consider me for any part as an extra. Thanks a bunch!!! CALL ME:-) 404-200-1891!!!!

33 Bonita Hall July 26, 2013 at 9:00 pm

My husband and I would like to be extras

34 Rachel Pinckney July 26, 2013 at 11:44 pm

I live in the neighborhood that you all are set up in. Can wait to see you all out and acting. I hope you can accept me into your need actress/actors list although I am 21 a.k.a not 25… :/ ??? BUT I would love to help. :D

35 Terri Davis July 28, 2013 at 1:46 pm

Interested in your extra positions. Singer songwriter, female, blonde blue eyed, natural looking, 51 years old great smile. 678.879.2109
I live near in downtown Buford where your currently filming and can be there in one minute.

Take care and good luck filming

Terri

36 Courtney Murphy July 30, 2013 at 6:27 pm

My husband and I live on Lake Lanier off of McEver Rd. We are both 31 and would love to be extras! Check my Facebook page using email address cmmurphy1982@gmail.

37 katie hooper July 31, 2013 at 10:03 pm

I have two super awsome kids that could be extras daughter kylie is 7 and jeremiah is 4 !

38 Brandie Wilson July 31, 2013 at 10:09 pm

I do not have a website but I have 11 year old triplets, 2 girls and a boy that would love nothing more than to be extras on this film…what a great addition to our Georgia vacation!

39 Ginger Bowden August 1, 2013 at 12:33 am

Im a house wife and live in Flowery Branch:) my husband (he is a firefighter) & we have a 14 daughter, 9 son and a 5 year old daughter. Would LOVE to be extras in your movie.

40 Sharon Peckham August 5, 2013 at 3:02 am

I would have really enjoyed being an extra on Blended. But I don’t think they would have wanted or needed someone in a wheelchair.. Yes.. I am the Wheelchair lady that sat outside of Hooters ALL day in the sun just to get a glance or maybe even a pic with Adam Sandler. I did get his Autograph though & was the only person who got one. Thank You very much Adam I look at it everyday. It was the best thing that has ever happened to me since I’ve moved here in Buford, GA in 2004. You made my day much better.

41 Alice Pruett August 5, 2013 at 4:38 pm

Do you still need extras for the movie Familymoon??

42 Alice Pruett August 5, 2013 at 4:39 pm

I am interested in helping in the movie in the Buford, Lawrenceville, Gainesville, area.

43 morgan kenedy August 14, 2013 at 6:31 pm

i would like to help ! in the gainsville buford area