‘Transformers 4′ filming in Austin, TX in June, Extras needed

by Christine on May 24, 2013 · 25 comments

in Casting Calls

According to a recent casting call posted by Beth Sepko Casting & Third Coast Extras, Michael Bay will be shooting scenes for Transformers 4 in the Austin, TX area from June 3 to June 20, 2013.

The casting company is looking for extras for the shoot including moms, dads, and “Texas looking characters”.

Check out the details below and be sure to let us know if you spot Transformers 4 filming in Austin at olv@onlocationvacations.com!

Third Coast Extras is seeking the following for the latest TRANSFORMERS sequel directed by Michael Bay shooting in Austin, TX in June 2013. Read carefully below and pass this along to anyone you think might fit descriptions:

* “Mom”- Female Caucasian or Hispanic: Age 30s-50s (must have plus sized figure, expressive comedic face, small town Texas look )

*”Dad”- Male Caucasian or Hispanic: Age 30s-50s (must have plus sized figure, expressive comedic face, small town Texas look)

Email us at: Thirdcoastextras@gmail.com and make subject either “Transformers MOM or “Transformers DAD” and follow directions below:

Men: include name, age, phone #, height/weight, jacket size, collar size/sleeve length, pants size (waist/inseam), and shoe size. Attach clear, current photos in high resolution – including a close photo (no professional headshots however) & also at least one full length photo. Please only casual photos not professionally taken.This Director wants to see your current appearance.

Women: include name, age, phone #, height/weight, dress size, bust-waist-hips measurements, & shoe size. Attach clear, current photos in high resolution – including a close photo (no professional headshots however) & at least one full length photo also. Please only casual photos not professionally taken. This Director wants to see your current appearance.
If booked, you must be available during the last of week of May for a wardrobe fitting and available all day/night on Monday, June 3 (tentative shoot date).

Minimum pay guarantee for extras is $58 for any shoot up to 8 hours. If past 8 hours, time and a half overtime pay kicks in (example: a 12 hour shoot day would be $101.52). This Extras part, however has a potential for upgrade.

Must live nearby to Austin, TX or close enough drive in easily. Please don’t submit if you’re not local to central Texas.

1 Dianna Guerrero May 30, 2013 at 1:27 pm

May 30, 2013
I am interested in extra standin work on this film (Transforms 4) shooting on June 11 – 12th here in Taylor Texas. I made the mum for Tessa, my store name is Dee’s Boutique in Taylor 313 Main st., which Jon picked up this week. I worked at Universal Studios for 13 years so know the drill for extras background work. I am a 64 year old hispanic woman and owner of the woman’s boutique. 512-365-4559

Dee

2 dosadi June 19, 2013 at 12:23 pm

Dee,

It’s hard not to question your years and years of experience when you’re posting your ‘resume’ in the comments section.

3 John June 21, 2013 at 1:56 am

She’s 64, leave her alone. She’s doing good just to get on here. Also, she’s posting what they’re asking her to.

4 dosadi June 25, 2013 at 8:59 pm

well, yeah, that’s the point. She (and a ton of others) is posting what they asked to email. I’m not sure if she would appreciate your condescension but I sure don’t. She’s not an idiot. “She’s doing good just to get on here?” At least I’m calling her on stuff that’s real and not sterotyped nonsense.

5 Shea Dever June 3, 2013 at 11:11 am

I am also interested in being an extra. I live extremely close to the area that you are filming in. Please feel free to contact me at any time.

6 Markus June 3, 2013 at 8:04 pm

Read the page, send an email to the casting agency. They won’t notice if you post on this. You’ll get noticed when you do that.

7 Tommy McCauley June 5, 2013 at 12:11 pm

8 Tommy McCauley June 5, 2013 at 1:08 pm

Interested in being an extra I live really close to the filming locations please feel free to contact me thanks I’m late 30s Caucasian male

9 Tom June 5, 2013 at 6:00 pm

$58 for up to 8 hours. Thats $7.25/hr!

10 jason June 5, 2013 at 7:34 pm

Live in Dallas which is only 3 hours away and will come. I was on the conference call a few weeks back and did not get a definite answer for getting casted or not. If all parts are filled then disregard.

11 Melissa S. June 5, 2013 at 7:48 pm

Do you still need extras? I live in Pflugerville a couple miles from the filming locale.

12 LESLIE June 8, 2013 at 11:58 pm

I WOULD LOVE TO BE AN EXTRA PPPLLLEEEASE ILL DRIVE ANYWHERE I JUST REALLY WANT TO BE AN EXTRA

13 Cecilia June 12, 2013 at 12:57 am

I have an 11 years old son that would love to be an extra. He is an hispanic, very handsome boy. We are very close to the filming locations. Please contact me!

14 Billy Joe Jefferson June 12, 2013 at 11:58 am

Are ya’ll still looking for extras? My name is Billy Joe (BJ). I live just south of Austin and fit the requirements. I am certainly plus-sized (520 pounds) and quite expressive (good at grunting, sweating, and attempting to sit up in bed). I would need transport to the filming location. Do you have an extra crane that could possibly destroy my bedroom wall (I cant fit through the front door) and lift me out of bed and to the site? Also, what food will be served there? Thanks.

15 petra lugo June 12, 2013 at 10:34 pm

hi me and my daughter Kassidy would love to be in the extras and we live in hutto texas . please reply to me , thank you .

16 petra lugo June 12, 2013 at 10:39 pm

kassidy is 12 years old and im 33 were Hispanics . but we live here in hutto very near to taylor , please contact me

17 jesus sanchez June 12, 2013 at 10:57 pm

36,65in.,size=m,width=32 length=30, I live in austin really close to downtown,5122931865,weight 140,shoe size=8.5

18 Jenevie Reyes June 13, 2013 at 10:25 am

I’m looking to be a extra for your Transformer 4, I been in the The Faculty w/ Josh Hartnett, Elijah Woods, Jordana Brewster and Salma Hayek when they where filiming here in Austin, TX. I also did the The New Guy with DJ Qualls when they where filiming in Manor, Tx.
I also have a cousin that is willing to participate as an extra. Please contact me.

19 Emily Robinson June 16, 2013 at 2:23 am

I have been acting all my life but now I am a meeting coordinator. I live in Round Rock and I am home all week and available days or evenings. I would love to participate!

20 Kaitlyn June 26, 2013 at 11:48 pm

Oh I want to be an extra considering from what I’ve heard there going to be blocking off the intersection right outside of my gas station and no one will be able to get in my lot so it’ll be really slow anyway lol I’ll need something to do!