‘Endless Love’, starring Alex Pettyfer, filming in Georgia

by Christine on May 23, 2013 · 14 comments

in Atlanta, Casting Calls, Daily Filming Locations

View Larger Map

Universal has started production in Georgia on a remake of the 1981 film Endless Love which starred Brooke Shields and Martin Hewitt. This time around, Alex Pettyfer and Gabriella Wilde are set to star in the movie which will open on Valentine’s Day 2014.

Tomorrow, Friday, May 24, Endless Love will spend all day filming scenes on Redwine Road in Fayetteville, GA. They will also film scenes on Tuesday, May 28, on Redwine between Harris and Harp Rd.

Tammy Smith Casting is handling local extras for the film. You can see recent casting calls on her Facebook page.

Filming is expected to continue in and around Atlanta through July 3. If you spot Endless Love filming in Georgia, let us know about it at olv@onlocationvacations.com!

Thanks to Joan for the head’s up!

Victoria Rose June 20, 2013 at 1:27 pm

my neice just got home from Olde Town Conyers GA and told me that filming for the moving Endless Love was happening. My neice was trying to get ice cream at Beasley’s Drug Store but had to wait. The lady at the drug store said, the film crew loves milkshakes. They didn’t know if they saw any of the actors. LOL Going to go check it out

Christine June 20, 2013 at 2:21 pm

thanks Victoria!

Sarah Chase June 20, 2013 at 7:42 pm

My brother David lives in Olde Town Conyers and stopped by today on the set of “Endless Love” with his friend Lamont. He chatted with some camera operators. He said they were very nice, and friendly.

Christine June 21, 2013 at 1:44 am

thanks!

Susan June 24, 2013 at 3:14 pm

They’re filming at a residence on Jackson Lake all this week…..got a notice in our mailbox about it on Friday.

Christine June 25, 2013 at 12:45 am

thanks! do you know what street or anything?

Susan June 25, 2013 at 10:15 am

Yes, but you can’t go down there. It’s a narrow dirt road going to several homes on the lake. Cops have it blocked off so no one can get down there, except residents and film crew. All the trailers and tractor trailers are on my road this morning. Must be 30 of them! Crazy!

Marian Rhoades July 17, 2013 at 7:57 am

My brother forwarded a pic of my grandmother’s house in Decatur, with film crews all on the front of the property. I was told that this was filming of Endless Love. My grandmother was the first owner of that home, and we spent every summer there until we were 17. The house is on Nelson Ferry Rd. I have lots of very old pictures of the house.