‘Foxcatcher’, starring Channing Tatum, filming in Washington, PA tomorrow

by Christine on December 10, 2012 · 8 comments

in Daily Filming Locations, Pittsburgh

As we reported, Foxcatcher, starring Channing Tatum, will be filming at California University of Pennsylvania on Dec. 16-23, but first the movie is making a pit stop in Washington, PA.

Washington officials recently announced some city streets will be closed Tuesday, Dec. 11, for the filming of Foxcatcher.

Traffic will be closed on Wheeling Street from Main to College streets from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. Also, College Street traffic from Beau to East Maiden streets will be interrupted off and on throughout the day.

If you spot Foxcatcher filming in Pennsylvania, let us know at olv@onlocationvacations.com!

Source

Jennifer Markley December 10, 2012 at 3:27 pm

I own a sports bar in Washington PA called LA’S Sports Grille. I pray they come in to eat. I hear he likes wings beer and football. They are also filming at Trinity High School in Washington this week.

Nick December 10, 2012 at 8:06 pm

His trainer is strict hope you have kettle one and pretzels!

Jennifer Markley December 10, 2012 at 10:08 pm

I have an ample supply of both!

derek December 10, 2012 at 10:34 pm

i go to trinity high school and they are closing down the gym and part of the back parking lot on the 11th and 12th for the movie

Devin Reese December 11, 2012 at 10:40 am

I go to trinity middle school and i’m in 7 grade and i keep hearing these rumors about Channing Tatum filming Foxcatcher at the high school. I mean really, why would they pick our town? We all live in a small town and ts just the same as any other town so we’re barely noticable. I want to go up to the high school but i can’t because i just saw “derek’s” comment. I feel like we’re noticable now and we’re famous!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol i want to see this movie this guy starred in TONS of movies! i like 21 jump street. if i meet him, it’ll be like meeting jonny depp because he was in 21 jump street too

Mariah December 11, 2012 at 12:08 pm

I go to wash high and I heard rumors about him coming here 18,19,20 and our gym is closed for the filming and is thus true?

Charla December 11, 2012 at 6:38 pm

It’s true Mariah. I’m sure your teachers will announce when & what’s going to be closed, etc like they did at Trinity. You also can keep looking on line or the Observer Reporter. It’s not a secret he’s filming :)

Jim and Toby December 12, 2012 at 12:41 am

I own a hometown pizza shop in Waynesburg, Pa (Scotty’s Pizza), 30 minutes from Washington, they could make a pit stop there for a bit to eat. Can’t wait to see your next movie.