Extras Open Casting Call for “Noah” and “The Wolf of Wall Street” in NYC scheduled for Friday

by Christine on June 26, 2012 · 21 comments

in News

This summer two highly anticipated movies, Martin Scorsese’s The Wolf of Wall Street and Darren Aronofsky’s Noah, will begin filming in New York City and, in preparation for both shoots, there will be an Open Casting Call for extras in NYC on Friday.

Noah, which will tell the epic, biblical tale of Noah (as in Noah and the ark), will star Emma Watson, Russell Crowe, Jennifer Connelly, and Logan Lerman.

The Wolf of Wall Street is based on Jordan Belfort’s memoir of the same name and will star Leonardo DiCaprio, Jonah Hill, Jon Bernthal, and Kyle Chandler.

Below are the details for Friday’s casting call:

Grant Wilfley Casting is seeking the following for The Wolf of Wall Street, directed by Martin Scorsese: young stockbroker types and beautiful, young women.

Seeking the following for Noah, directed by Darren Aronofsky: Caucasian men and women with toned-slender, runners’ bodies who are willing to work at night in the rain.

Both films begin shooting in New York in August.

An open casting call will be held on Friday, June 29 from 10a-1p for SAG-AFTRA members and 2-4:30pm for NONUNION at 570 Washington St at West Houston, 2nd Fl, New York, NY 10014.

No experience necessary. Be prepared to have a digital photo taken.

Rob June 27, 2012 at 9:00 pm

i was actually a stockbroker at stratton oakmont under jordan belfort, i am a very handsome young man, and i would be perfect for the part. i worked at stratton oakmont for 5 years. let me know if you would like to see a recent picture of me

Jordan Belfort June 28, 2012 at 1:26 pm

Rob who?

Frank Re June 29, 2012 at 10:31 pm

NOT A SALES CALL JERKY share the wealth BILTMORE SECURITES GUY HERE hope all is well jordan ps dont buy judicate ;)

Ross August 28, 2012 at 11:29 pm

Jordan. I have many pics and video from all of our adventures. Also have the original photos from the AP of us being rescued. Interested????
RP

Francesco Marasco June 27, 2012 at 9:45 pm

Please view my portfolio on FB, also have new head shots on my ZICANA FB. Let me know if you are interested.
Francesco

dina June 28, 2012 at 3:01 pm

Is there an age limit? My son is 16 but looks and act much older. Is he too young. He has a great handsome look. I can email a photo.

mary June 29, 2012 at 1:58 am

people no one is going to seek you out, you have to go to them.

omar kazi June 29, 2012 at 7:10 am

my name is john omar kazi. i am a pakistani film and tv actor. i am 6 feet 2 inches 170 pounds chiseled. i am tan green eyed brown haired. acted in several films and tv shows. i am interested in working for holly wood . your guidance will be highly appreciated. regards, john omar kazi

Tom June 29, 2012 at 2:02 pm

JB I was hoping to get a call from lipper to get me a part.

Kinga July 13, 2012 at 8:20 pm

Reply to the Second casting call for ‘Noah’ on Long Island

I am a 5′ 9″ athletic dancer/artist with modeling experience.

Web site http://www.kinga.me

Photos http://www.kinga.me/casting

Aaron Stafford July 16, 2012 at 1:57 pm

Hi, I’m curious as to when we should be hearing back as to whether or not we got a role. I attended the casting call in NYC. What seemed to be the main guy directing the casting call, told me to let my hair grow out a bit and not cut it as I was leaving, and shook my hand. Although this is somewhat good news, It’d be great to know definitively via phone or email.

Experience:
I’m 22 and own a Real Estate Investment and Development Biz where I’ve had to make hundreds of cold calls p/day
Took Jordan Belfort’s sales class (learned the art of the straight line)
Sought out investors to raise capital for my business (using straight line)

Joe Rossetti July 24, 2012 at 11:27 am

Aaron that is great news. So your sitting by the phone waiting for a call huh? If I were you I’d stick to the phones and keep investing in real estate. You woulnt get this part if you gave a handjob to a leprechaun pal!! Hahahah Come on Bro

Joe Rossetti July 24, 2012 at 11:29 am

Joe Rossetti 5’8″ 170 but walk around at 6’5″ 250. Average looking Italian kid with a great mouth-piece from around the way.
Acting experience on camera and stage = 0
Acting experience in life= Get out your TI-83 Calculator
I know the life and I know where we come from. Shoot me an email and I’ll leave my number.
Thanks.. Take care
Joseph.rossetti@yahoo.com

Jamie August 2, 2012 at 11:22 am

I plan to visit New York the end of August, will this film still be in production or wrapped up by then? Any chance I could see it in action and maybe even take on an extra part for a female ;)

Geoff August 6, 2012 at 8:48 pm

I work at a brokerage firm right now on park ave. I’m fresh out of college. 6 feet tall and ex college athlete. I’m a connector and qualifier right now and I know my role. REASON FOR THIS COMMENT, is to get a role as Noah. I can rebuttal like there is no tomorrow. Hoping to hear back from you.

Cheers.

Geoff August 6, 2012 at 8:50 pm

You can’t pass on me. I’m a blue chip stock and the only people that make money passing are NFL quarterbacks and I don’t see any numbers on your back. So take 100 shares of this.

Cimeon Daniel August 7, 2012 at 2:17 pm

My name is Cimeon Daniel 12 years old from Minneapolis Minnesota. I am an Acto,r Dancer and Athlete.
Please Contact me for any Audition.

Thanks!!!

helen ghanem October 10, 2012 at 11:24 pm

I would like to audition for any role you have available. I took classes in school and now ready for the big time.

Ryan Remstad April 22, 2013 at 5:03 pm

Backstage.com has a pretty good guide on how to be an extra