Wanna be in a movie? Extras are needed for ‘Now You See Me’ in NOLA next week

by Christine on March 13, 2012 · 6 comments

in Casting Calls, New Orleans

Our friends at BeInAMovie.com are looking for individuals interested in participating on a crowd scene for the movie Now You See Me filming in New Orleans next week.

As part of the crowd you will be filmed while reacting to magicians on stage while their cohorts are robbing a nearby bank (in the movie, of course). You will also get a sneak peek at one of next year’s biggest films!

Though this isn’t a paid gig, they will be raffling off prizes including a Flatscreen TV, DVDs and iTunes gift cards.

The scene will take place on Monday, March 19, 2012 from 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM in New Orleans, LA.

Now You See Me tells “the thrilling story of a crack FBI squad in a game of cat-and-mouse against a super-team of the world’s greatest thieves. These thieves also happen to be the world’s greatest illusionists. And it just so happens that these illusionists pull off a series of daring bank heists during their performances, rewarding their audiences with the money…..sharing their spoils like Robin Hood with the masses.”

The movie stars Jesse Eisenberg, Isla Fisher, Woody Harrelson, Mark Ruffalo, Morgan Freeman, and Michael Caine.

For more information and to sign up to take part in the scene, visit BeInAMovie.com.

aaliyah lamb May 16, 2012 at 8:13 pm

I am thirteen years old and i always wanted to be in a movie like a family movie.i love to act dance and most of all sing all day if i could.I was in drama last year in sixth grade. and even my mom thinks im a good actress. Well,even though i have not been in amovie yet but, i sure would love to and i would give you 100%. Well my name is aaliyah like the old singer ilove her.so thats all i have to say until i see you hopefully.THANK YOU for your time:D

Jacobgalvan June 28, 2012 at 10:22 pm

I will like to earn extra money

Curtis July 5, 2012 at 8:45 pm

You need an actor, “Hire me and you will get your show”

Kayla Jeffries August 10, 2012 at 1:02 pm

hi my name is Kayla and i have wanted to be in a movie since year 4 and i would love to be in a movie i would love to make all my friends and family proud and if i am in a movie it would be a dream come true i have been in drama classes and my teacher thinks that i am great and i would do my best for you i will give you all ive got to make the film good as possible!! thank you

Randon Travis October 28, 2013 at 6:22 pm

So ready!!!!!!!!

Monique Thompson October 29, 2013 at 12:25 pm

Im very interested in becoming an extra!