Extras needed in Wilmington, NC for several upcoming projects, including ‘Iron Man 3′

by Christine on November 7, 2011 · 41 comments

in Casting Calls

A new casting company in Wilmington, NC is looking for men, women, and kids interested in appearing as extras in upcoming movies and TV shows.

Though Premier Casting doesn’t come right out and say it, based on their Facebook page it looks like they are bulking up their database of extras for Iron Man 3, which will begin filming in Wilmington next year.

One of their recent Facebook posts reads, “Received an email this morning. Iron Man 3 will use about 1,000 extras during the film and there will be over 550 crew jobs and will be shooting from May 2012 until January 2013 with a Memorial Day weekend release in 2013.”

They are looking for ALL ages, ALL Shapes and Sizes, ALL Ethnicities, Kids, Adults, Males and Females. If you would like to register as an extra in the Wilmington area, visit http://www.premiercasting.us/.

Ken Peebles November 8, 2011 at 6:07 am

how do i submit to this agency

Christine November 8, 2011 at 11:00 am

follow the link to their website above

Greg Brooks November 9, 2011 at 10:06 am

This seems misleading as the production company has not hired any agencies–even the head of Premiere has stated that they have not been hired by IM3. Just good timing to put out a general call to help fill their database following news that a large film is coming to their area. Wish OnLocations would better clarify because I have seen several stories that use them as a source that specifically say Premiere is casting for IM3 and that is just not so!

Christine November 9, 2011 at 10:23 am

We clearly state that they do not say they are handling extras for the production, but they certainly do imply they will be handling extras for the project on their Facebook page and no one seems to be denying it…also the local media in Wilmington did come right out and say the casting calls were for a “superhero” size production.

John Cooke November 9, 2011 at 6:11 pm

Hey. I would like to be an extra in the Iron Man 3 movie. I live near Wilmington, NC. You can call me at (910)-231-7866 after school hours. Thank you:)

Deborah Faircloth May 20, 2012 at 6:18 pm

I am very much interested in becoming an extra in whatever you have available. Especially in the one where Jennifer Anastein is going to be in. Call me or send me an e-mail. 910-290-0291

Mark Gonzales November 9, 2011 at 6:34 pm

Have titanium man be in this one

John woodcock May 10, 2013 at 12:17 pm

I would very much like to be an extra in any up coming projects. thank you.I am a 44 year old male with plenty of availability and am very interested in the film industry.

John Woodcock May 10, 2013 at 12:32 pm

I would very much like to be an extra in any up coming projects .I am a 44 year old male and I am very interested in the film industry. Thhank you.

fred cowan December 1, 2011 at 10:03 am

I am interested in working as an extra on any film you may need someone for. I am 68 years old, retired and available most any time.

PremiereCastingSucks February 27, 2012 at 3:29 pm

Premiere is using Iron Man 3 to mislead people into coming to them to PAY FOR PICTURES to be in their database…. some people have been told they had to COME BACK to take NEW pictures that they have to PAY FOR. They tell everyone that they are casting for Iron Man 3 when they AREN’T!! They are a brand new casting company, they definiately won’t get a big production like this…. they are a SCAM and should be ashamed of themselves.

gavin February 28, 2012 at 7:38 am

i would like to be a extra. I live in marion so it would be a great chance for me to get out of the small town and meet other people! Contact me at (828)803-7198 after school.

Thanks.

Dean March 7, 2012 at 8:59 am

I was just in Premier Casting and never once was I misled, nor did I get the feeling that they are a scam. I asked about Iron Man and they said that like all everyone in this industry they are excited and hope to be the extras casting company hired for the job. Now for paying $2.00 I was told that I could “update my file” as often as I need to at no additional cost. Call me crazy but I don’t think $2.00 is a lot to pay for an “opportunity” at something. People need to read, ask questions and not jump to conclusions it’s just that simple.

Brynn Mackensie April 8, 2012 at 11:37 pm

I would love to be an extra in Iron-Man 3 as well! My name is Brynn and I’m 15 years old and I live in Southport. You can contact me at (910)-599-3185 or my email, brynnmackenzie@yahoo.com. Thank you!

Brynn Mackenzie April 8, 2012 at 11:39 pm

Mackenzie*

Wade Penland April 12, 2012 at 2:02 pm

im from asheville nc. if i come and i apply for ironman3 will there be cost other then the 2.00 dollars? because i did a audition in charlotte for john casablancas modeling and career center. they sai it was free. but when they accepted me the wanted 2.000 dollars for a 20 week training class

Deanna April 12, 2012 at 5:10 pm

Hi Wade,

I just want to inform you that Premier Casting is not handling extras for Iron Man 3. As far as the $2.00 fee goes, it is merely a filing fee, that is all. Extras Casting (as a whole) does not operate as such modeling schools or agencies do. If you have any questions please, feel free to visit the Premier Casting office Monday through Friday from 10am-6pm at 4605-4 Franklin Avenue in Wilmington, NC 28403. Online at http://www.premiercasting.us or by phone at 910-523-5622. I hope this helps clear up any misconceptions. Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Jacqueline Simmermon April 16, 2012 at 1:37 pm

I am currently 39 yrs of age. I live in Burgaw, NC and am seeking to become an extra for the movie Iron Man 3. My number is (910) 470-0899.

Jeanne April 17, 2012 at 3:38 pm

Premiere Casting is NOT doing Iron Man 3. The same people who cast extras for Hunger Games is doing this. Check out their facebook page for official extras casting info: https://www.facebook.com/CagedHeatCasting

Tammy Manning June 19, 2012 at 1:07 pm

My Daughter & I both are looking to be in the Movie Extras. She is 11 years old I am 43. We live in Greenville NC. I Pray to God That he will show us Favor in opening up the Right door’s!! With Love God Bless!!

alexandria ( allie ) gabriele July 19, 2012 at 8:24 am

last spring we was at belk for iron man3 movie sence, my daughter used to be modeling at john c .now she didnt want do anymore and now she intesting to do the movie..s she have very strong voice and she very loud ,,, please let us know when u want my daughter be in the movies i lost your email paper work ,, from belk in wilmington, nc .. my number is 910 398 8109 please lve a msg thanks you the mom

tammy l taylor August 31, 2012 at 10:52 am

IF THERE ARE ANY CASTING CALLS FOR ANY KIND OF MOVIE OR COMMERCIAL PLEASE CONTACT ME.252-364-.7117 . I AM IN WITH PREMIER CASTING IN WILMINGTON,N.C. MY OTHER NUMBER IS 910-795-3751. MY NAME IS TAMMY TAYLOR -tammyt649@gmail.com.

TAMMY TAYLOR November 1, 2012 at 10:56 am

WOULD YOU PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR ANY CASTING CALLS ABOUT MOVIES OR COMMERCIALS PLEASE . I AM IN WITH PREMIER CASTING IN WILMINGTON, N.C.. MY CELL NUMBER IS 252-402-3311. MY HOME NUMBER IS 252-833-0835. Thank you so much. TAMMY TAYLOR.My Email address is tammyt649@gmail.com HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

Colleen Rorie November 8, 2012 at 9:08 pm

PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR ANY CASTING CALLS ABOUT ANY MOVIES. My telephone number is 336-862-2922. You may email me at: cwr360@aol.com. Thank you very much.

Jessamin Green January 31, 2013 at 10:59 am

Please contact me if any extras are needed ASAP! I am 18 years old and looking for a full time job to be an extra and possibly work my way up as an actress. I am very dedicated and love acting. Please consider me as one of your choices!
Thanks,
Jessamin Green (Jessy)
(910) 540-0758

elijah mcfarland May 7, 2013 at 3:38 pm

hello mt name is elijah. i live in the wilmington area. if you my, please contact me if any extra work is availavle. thank you and have a great day… 910-262-5410 or 910-616-3513

EDDIE V LOWERY January 10, 2014 at 8:15 pm

WOULD LIKE TO BE A EXTRIA IN ANY MOVIE.. PLEASE LET ME KNOW AT (910) 843 4074 OR (910)734 6099 THANK YOU .

kesha July 23, 2014 at 5:16 pm

I’m kesha smith I’m interesting of being in extra In any movie im 19 years Old my height is 5.6 and my weight is 115 my phone number is 9107892232 And my email is sashasmith184@gmail.com

Quana Maynor July 23, 2014 at 6:08 pm

My name is Quana Maynor I am interested of becoming an extra in any up coming movie I live in Wilmington N.c I am 17 years old .I weight 105 pounds and height 5,3 my sell phone number is 9106227708 if anyone could us me in any up coming movie I’m here if needed .