PHOTOS of the CW Wedding: Jensen Ackles & Danneel Harris

by Melissa on May 18, 2010 · 141 comments

in News

Photo: Twitter

2010 is quickly becoming the year of CW weddings!

Jensen Ackles has followed in the footsteps of Supernatural costars Jared Padalecki and Genevieve Cortese, who were married earlier this year on February 27th. [Photos updated]

Ackles married his long time girlfriend and CW costar Danneel Harris (One Tree Hill) on Saturday, May 15th.  The wedding ceremony took place in Ackle’s hometown of Dallas, Texas at the Crescent Hotel.

The bride’s brother, Gino Graul, tweeted the next day:

“It’s official! Mr. and Mrs. Jensen Ackles!!!! The wedding was phenomenal as was the ceremony and the reception! I’m soo happy 4 them both!”

Continue reading to see all of the latest pics and more!

***

Is Danneel the girl Jensen’s been dreaming about all these years?  In 2006, Ackles described his dream girl in an interview with People magazine as “someone who can laugh at your jokes. It may sound cheesy, but someone who can be your best friend as well as your love.”  Ackles and Harris have reportedly been friends for over a decade.  In 2007, they costarred in the romantic comedy, Ten Inch Hero.  Real life picked up where the movie left off and the couple have been together ever since.

In November 2009, Ackles proposed to his 3-year girlfriend.  Harris confirmed the news of the engagement with an excited Twitter post in which she simply said “Yes… !”  The newly engaged couple was spotted for the first time at the Breeders Cup World Thoroughbred Championships at Santa Anita Park in LA.

***

Since the wedding on May 15th, the couple took their honeymoon to NYC where they arrived at their uptown hotel on Sunday afternoon, May 16th.  Then it was back to work for Harris-Ackles as she attended the New York press tour for her new NBC show, Friends With Benefits.

Take a look at the couples photos compiled from their engagement all the way up til their honeymoon.   Take a closer look at the Bridal Party, former One Tree Hill co-star Hilarie Burton is among the bridesmaids.  We’re still looking for a close up of the Supernatural brothers together, but we’ve settled for a very distant photo instead.

1 crypto May 19, 2010 at 5:21 am

OMG he looks so happy!!! they both do-if you are a fan of Jen, you won’t begrudge him this moment. Let’s just hope it lasts.

2 Mary May 19, 2010 at 6:39 am

Lovely pics

3 honest May 19, 2010 at 9:43 am

jensen could have done better!! danneel is to old looking… she needs collagen. wish jensen finds someone better. u.g.l.y she aint got no alibi, she ugly damn, she ugly…

4 Mary Lovett May 20, 2010 at 6:57 pm

I wish Danneel Harris and Jensen a beautiful life together. They make such a cute couple and also Danneel is beautiful and made a gorgeous bride.

5 Cindy May 25, 2010 at 3:35 am

Danneel is lovely, inside and out. What a rude, thoughtless and utterly shallow person you must be.

6 Chickielee75 May 30, 2010 at 9:48 am

I’m GLAD Jensen isn’t as shallow and ignorant as you are. I’d rather have him marry someone he loves and has been with for a while than to be doggin’ around making a fool of himself in the tabloids and chasing plastic fakes like YOU seem to find so appealing.

And she is NOT ugly. Honest my butt. You’re an idiot. :)

7 Tracy November 5, 2010 at 12:35 pm

You must be jealous because we all can clearly see she’s pretty.

8 Tracy November 5, 2010 at 12:47 pm

It’s not just blondes who are fake out there, there are plenty of brunettes who are plastic. You can’t say she’s real or fake because you don’t know her personally. The are actresses who are fake and you shouldn’t label someone due to their hair color. She’s pretty but so are a lot of other actrsses, who are real. Just my opinion! She is very lucky to have him, and no doubt realizes, so many women like him. He very attractive. I wish him the best!

9 thatcoffeeguy May 19, 2010 at 10:02 am

You have a typo in the next to the last paragraph that begins “Since the wedding on March 15th,the couple…”

The wedding was not March 15th. It was May 15th.

FYI

10 Emmy May 19, 2010 at 10:11 am

Thanks! I guess the cold air in my office had me thinking it was March. LoL

11 Rach May 19, 2010 at 10:55 am

How wonderful! So happy for them both! They’re going to make some gorgeous children someday (hopefully!!)

12 Gruffin May 19, 2010 at 12:14 pm

Hey Honest… your an idiot. Dannelle is the sweetist, nicest and kindest person. Clearly you have no idea what you are talking about.

13 Cindy May 25, 2010 at 3:34 am

And she is very beautiful! :)

14 Tracy November 5, 2010 at 12:42 pm

You can’t say she’s beautiful inside and out. I’ve seen her one
youtube not being friendly and came of snobbish when someone asked her to speak french. She seemed to want to blow him off! It was at a signing. Another thing I saw on youtube is Jensen and herself arrived at the Emmys and she seemed to walk a head of him. Seriously, if I was married to someone, I’d be by their side. There was a time in the clip he tried to take hold of her but she kept walking. Also, he took time to acknowledge fans and press. To me, it didn’t look right. She was on the Red Carpet. I hope she’s real!

15 AllRightThen May 19, 2010 at 12:18 pm

Heads up: some crazy girl going by the name of “Bianca” or “Stephanie” will show up here soon and claim all of the these photos are fake and that she is really married to Jensen. Just ignore her . . .

16 Emmy May 19, 2010 at 2:58 pm

I saw their posts on a handful of websites and it was kind of creepy. Sometimes it’s hard for people to separate fantasy from reality. We only post the facts here though, so if those posts appear they will be a non-issue.

17 Gruffin May 19, 2010 at 12:22 pm

Ok All right then. Stupid crazy people have no respect for people’s privacy. And I will defend both of them to the enth degree.

18 Asia Hare May 19, 2010 at 3:22 pm

I am very happy for Jensen! It has been a big year for all of the stars of Supernatural.

19 Lola May 19, 2010 at 3:23 pm

NOOOO! Jensen no longer single. Ugh! no but they look really happy and well matched. And I agree Rach, they will have beautiful babies together.

20 Emmy May 19, 2010 at 7:26 pm

That person is def. on the list with Stephanie and Bianca when it comes to Supernatural related posts.

21 shaunta May 19, 2010 at 10:14 pm

Even though I loveJensen as much any fan truly could I am soooo happy for him and danneel they have been together for a while so that is a good sign congrats to themboth she seems sweet I hope you guys stay together and live happy and make some mini jensens so my daughter can obsess over them lol jk congrats for real though

22 Sally May 20, 2010 at 10:24 am

I am a huge fan of jensen and am so pleased that he has managed to find the right person to marry they both look adorable,and they dont look like other couples who marry after a few months get divorced and split the money,hope you both will have a very long and happy life together,and if you guys had marry a week earlier we would of shared the same anniversary ive been married 2 weeks now and love it.

23 Karen May 20, 2010 at 3:40 pm

Congratulations, Sally! I wish you and your husband many years of happiness together! I hope that one day I will meet the man of my dreams, too!

24 Mick May 20, 2010 at 1:08 pm

I´m really happy for them! And i don´t like people talking bad about others they really don´t know. Nobody has the right to judge about Jensen´s and Danneel´s relationship. I hope it lasts forever!
Gruffin, if you´re really family, tell Jensen and Danneel lots of German fans love them the way they are and are very happy for them! But i still wonder, where Jared has been? He only appeared on one single photo in the background….

25 Gruffin May 20, 2010 at 1:44 pm

Mick,

Jared was there. I will convey the message, they are in New York right now for Danneel’s opening of the sitcom “Friends with Benefits”, I think they are off to the honeymoon after that.

26 Karen May 20, 2010 at 3:38 pm

I am so happy for Jensen and Danneel! She looks beautiful in that wedding dress and he looks just as handsome as ever! Congrats to them both!

27 jenna May 20, 2010 at 11:48 pm

The lengths people will go to get attention. PR stunt…totally.

28 winchester_3 May 22, 2010 at 6:56 am

it so breathtakingly beautiful… <3

congrats and heres to a wonderful marriage. :')

29 melanie May 22, 2010 at 10:22 am

I wish you happiness

x(
x)

30 melanie May 22, 2010 at 10:25 am

who is idiot ???

31 Robin Vogel May 22, 2010 at 10:25 pm

I wish Jensen and Danneel the utmost happiness and love on their wedding and commitment to each other. What else are we here for if not to find a soulmate with whom to share our lives?

Here’s to a bunch of gorgeous kids and long-lasting and fulfilling careers for both Jensen and Danneel! While I’m here, let me wish the very same to Jared and Gen, too!

Love,
Robin

32 Cindy May 25, 2010 at 3:30 am

I’ve been lucky enough to meet Daneel this past fall, and she was not only lovely but very sweet. She advised that every girl date her best friend, saying that she and Jensen had been best friends for years. She just shone when she spoke about him and her family. I wish her and Jensen (and Jared and Gen) all the best! Congrats you wonderful folk!

33 Emmy May 27, 2010 at 4:24 pm

Just added a close up photo of Jared and spotted OTH’s Hilarie Burton in Danneel’s Bridal Party pics. Check the gallery above to see the updates.

34 Slow...Poke June 10, 2010 at 5:06 pm

My heart is broken but I’m so happy for them. He looks sooooooo happy!!!! It’s hard to be vindictive when there is that much joy? I wish them nothing but the best. Good luck Jensen and Daneel!!!!! Many happy prosperous and joyful years together.

35 jessy June 30, 2010 at 7:30 pm

i love jensen ackles verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry much & i happy for he

36 Mary July 7, 2010 at 12:28 am

It would be a perfect world if HATERS didn’t exsist but, unfortunately, It’s not. I just wish people like, whats-her-face, would take her mean comments and shove them up her a**! Danneel Harris is drop-dead gorgeous and she looks radiantly young! I don’t remember ever reading anything negative about either one of these talented actors, from fan sightings and/or encounters. So, to all you well-wishers, WELCOME!

37 romyiloveyou July 10, 2010 at 10:27 am

auguri jensen e danneel spero che voi siate felici insieme ,che formiate una stupenda coppia ……………………….vvtttttib romy lap.auguroniiii!!!!…..

38 romisupernatural July 10, 2010 at 10:30 am

auguroni siete una bella coppia …………..vvtttib romy…………..
spero che siate felici auguroniiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! romy lap.

39 mary July 14, 2010 at 5:35 am

congradulations for your wedding.
i love you(jenseeeeeeen….!!!)

40 natalie July 16, 2010 at 8:45 am

why did this happen i agree they look happy together but it means that he tied down i hope he still dose supernatural x

41 natalie July 16, 2010 at 8:48 am

who me ?????

42 Leigh-Ann July 27, 2010 at 4:33 pm

Better late than never! Congratulations to Jared and Genevieve and Jensen and Daneel! You both are beautiful couples and I wish you all the happiness in the world. I love SN and OTH and am looking forward to Daneel’s new show FWB. Especially because SN season 6 will probably be the end and just how are you getting Sam out of Hell?? Anyway, congrats again and gentlemen take care of your beautiful ladies!!

43 renuka July 27, 2010 at 6:44 pm

good for them, wish them a happy, prosperous life together.I LOVE YOU JENSEN. nice choice for a wife.

44 finie July 31, 2010 at 3:57 pm

Now people why are you all doggin this person that states Danneel is ugly. Maybe to that person she is ugly. Whatever happened to free speech? Lighten up you guys!!

45 Nafis August 3, 2010 at 8:22 am

Hello to every body specially to uuuuuuu Jensen and Danieeel . Congratulations on your lucky and happy wedding . I love both of you and wish you a very nice and happy life together . Hey Jensen I hope you continue your acting but with Daneel this time ! :) You two look very wonderful and match each other so much .A lot of my best wishes for both of uuuuuuuuuuu .

46 alicia August 19, 2010 at 4:14 pm

They look perfect together :) just hope it lasts

47 Dana August 26, 2010 at 8:48 am

i`m happy fot him:) she has a beautiful wife and he is veeery happy :D

48 Dana August 26, 2010 at 8:48 am

for*

49 sara September 2, 2010 at 10:47 am

Congratulations to you both but I like Jared. Bye Bye

50 Amanda September 10, 2010 at 1:55 pm

good 4 u jensen! Also happy supernatural isn’t going off the air!

51 natalie September 17, 2010 at 9:09 am

lush wedding jensen hope you all the best togeter xx

52 Tracy November 4, 2010 at 1:45 pm

Awww….they look like a beautiful couple. I agree that people should stop hating on her. They’re a lovely couple and I wish them both luck. He does look in love. I am happy for them.

Lots of love = )

53 Tracy November 5, 2010 at 12:33 pm

I must admit that she is a very lucky lady, and I hope she’s real. About the person who called blonds bimboos, there are a lot of bruenttes who are plastic too! It’s not your hair color that makes you, it’s your attitude!

54 tru2thword November 5, 2010 at 12:52 pm

I am family, and I will be seeing them this weekend. Daneel is amazing, Jensen is great and they are both in love. Grow up and find something better to do with your time.

55 dimmu borgir December 9, 2010 at 11:16 am

i wish they have booldy times together

56 Intellectualbrat January 4, 2011 at 11:02 am

Please, if you are family of Jensen tell him that he has a big fan in Naples Florida and that I wish him all the happiness in the world, I know there are alot of girls that are hating but come on you can’t blame them, he is a hottie, we all wish we could have him and we gotta hate, but truly we want the best for him. Im going to be on a show sometime by the end of this year, I can’t say what show it is, but its Psychic related and I will tell you this, no offense intended, but Jensen and his new bride will not last very long. Meaning to me 2 or 3 yrs, thats not alot. But Ill be here and you can come back and you will see im not making it up. I wish i were wrong.
Good Luck to all.

57 Swanson January 8, 2011 at 11:11 am

Wait a minute! My Jensen is married?! But I didn’t get a taste yet, and these people on here talking about “I’M FAMILY” What’s that got to do with anyhing? Jensen is a PREETY SOB that is begging fans like me to want him…HE’S A FLIPPIN GUY….WITH A DICK! Jensen, wish you all the happiness, long life, health and success this life can bring, and if this doesn’t work out for you, like me, you’ll be stronger for it, and gets better in time.

Can’t wait for Supernatural Jan 28th, 2011 @ 9:00 pm on the CW!

58 pretty in pink January 9, 2011 at 7:35 pm

I think is awesome that Jenson found someone to share his life with. It is hard for actors I am sure. My husband and I have been married 18yrs. You may face a lot of hard times and go thru some valleys. But just remember why you fell in love with each other and hang in there. Life is to short to be alone. Enjoy each other every day!! I love the show. I became a fan last year. I hope that they continue the show and not end it. But all good things must come to an end. I will just pray that your fans ask for more.

59 cklesy January 13, 2011 at 1:37 am

sob sob sob… be happy my jensen… i could’ve made you happy too.. but i’m no danneel harris… T _ T

60 Jo January 31, 2011 at 8:17 pm

@cklesy Wonderfully put. She’s gorgeous and they look really good together.

I’m so happy for Jensen, these pictures made me cry for some reason. I wish them both luck, and God bless them.

61 y January 15, 2011 at 11:19 am

I wish Jensen and Danneel the best.May them be super happy together!!
Don´t hate Danneel because u got no reasons to.

62 Supernatural Fan January 21, 2011 at 10:56 am

You can’t blame anyone for liking Jensen so much,great looks, sweet smile and sexy in jeans and he is a great actor. I wish him and his wife all the best. I am a great fan and think that he is totally great at acting. For those who are upset with the ladies liking Jensen so much get over it, he is an actor and this is the deal, I suppose he knew this as well. I am from South Africa and people here go crazy over him. Jared and Jensen make Supernatural what it is, a great series with two great looking guys, who can resist.

63 Jaunelle January 23, 2011 at 11:53 am

they make a happy couple. congrats to them both!!!! i hope they live happily,ever,after!! congratulations!!

64 andreska February 15, 2011 at 12:52 pm

nao gostei mais muitas felicidades

65 pallavi February 21, 2011 at 8:38 am

i am a great great great great great fan of jensen,he is an amazing actor.when i see him on TV,i go totally mad.what to say,he is sooooooooooooooooooooo handsome!!!i`m his number 1 fan,and i must say that daneel is sooooo lucky to have jensen like his husband.i wish them best of luck and may their love last forever.i really wish they haveall the happiness & sucess in their life.lots of love

66 tharini March 28, 2011 at 5:36 am

i totaly agree with u . he is amazing . i dont know how to explain . when i saw him at the super natural . i felt love at the first sight . but now its too late . any way his bride is a luckiest women in the world .

67 lavish February 26, 2011 at 5:30 am

Hi, jensen and danneel you both make a wonderful couple wishing both of you all the best in you life

68 lavish February 26, 2011 at 5:34 am

hi,jensen and danneel you make a wonderful couple together wishing you all the best in your life.

69 pallavi March 1, 2011 at 9:11 am

hi jensen,its a great day 4 you,so i wishes you a very happy birthday,from my family also.i am from mauritius!!!enjoy well with with ur family.chao

70 pedro paulo March 15, 2011 at 9:39 pm

jasen seja feliz cara sou seu fan aqui do Brasil.

71 always a jensen fan. yes we can. March 18, 2011 at 1:47 am

Wow, who wouldn’t want someone like Jensen R. Ackles for themselves. He’s a total hottie and so perfect in every way that us girls can never have enough of him. Extremely happy for his marriage and hope it lasts forever – but that’s not stopping me from dreaming a little happiness…sigh…It would be totally awesome if they had a con out here in the DC area this year. Or if we could see Jensen on the big screen in the forthcoming years…

72 amber April 8, 2011 at 6:03 pm

That is so fake and photoshopped lol. Jensen ackles isn’t married to danneel harris because he confirmed danneel as a stalker http://www.famouspeoplebiograpghyguide.com/actor/jensen-ackles/Is-Jensen-Ackles-Married.html

73 Auntie April 8, 2011 at 6:13 pm

Amber, Jensen is my nephew. He just finished shooting the 6th season of Supernatural, and he is married to Dannell. I guess you missed that Dannell changed her last name from Harris to Ackles…..

Love,

THE AUNT OF JENSEN!!

74 wilburina April 20, 2011 at 9:35 am

Auntie — you spelled her name wrong….

75 Kim June 1, 2011 at 12:23 pm

Ha! I was thinking the EXACT same thing! I would be that is not an actual aunt of Jensen’s….lol!!

76 snippy November 16, 2011 at 12:17 am

Maybe you are right but the misspelling of her name means nothing, trust me. My name is spelled all funky too, and all be damned if almost everyone on my boyfriends side of the family- whom I have been with for 12 years-still don’t know how to spell it(heck there are people who have married into my own family for years that will goof on occasion)… just sayin’ . :)

77 PJ McPherson April 9, 2011 at 11:59 am

I wish Jensen and Danneel all the best in the future. They are very lucky to have each other. Hope they stay together for the rest of their lives.

78 aylif June 6, 2011 at 7:43 am

I fell inlove with Jenson on days of our lives, I think he is perfect in every way. I wouldnt be a supernatural fan if it wasnt for Jenson and Jared. They are adorable and funny, Dean the big brother, always cracking a joke and Sam, o so sweet.

I cant say that Im not jealous, what women wouldnt be? But on the other hand Im glad Jenson found happiness. He seems so grounded and funny.

Your adoring Fan
South africa

79 hth June 10, 2011 at 3:43 pm

Wow. This is heartbreaking.

80 Swati June 15, 2011 at 11:27 pm

though its late for the wishes.. bt i jst want to congratulate Jensen for his marriage & to his lovely wife Danneel. They look jst perfect togethr. i wish them a very happy long married life and will pray they both stick togethr in every difficulty and hard times of the life. may he shines more in his future.

81 Desiree August 17, 2011 at 12:23 pm

I love u jensen big fan. Great actor n a lovely wife hope y’all have a wonderfull life. But dnt live ur job I would love to see more of u in supernatural…..=)

82 S'bongile Cimela September 7, 2011 at 3:19 am

hi my name z S’bongile cimela nd i stay @ durbanville 4rm South Africa .Jansen nd his wife make a cute couple.Nd 2 you jansen”dean” i love your charecter as dean,you so full of fun nd you also make a cute big brother 2 Sam.I love you guys.I wish t movie cud play 4 eva.cheerz guys take care.

83 Linda October 5, 2011 at 1:19 am

I would like to give my congrats to the newlyweds. I am soo happy for both of them to found love. I can see it his eyes that he truly loves her,and I can see it in her eyes that she loves him too. They r blessed to have that. God bless u two and ur love. Ur marriage will last until the end of time. ;)

84 me just......me October 14, 2011 at 12:46 pm

if he is happy thin am happey

85 me just......me October 14, 2011 at 12:50 pm

i love him but he broke my heart if he is happy thin i am happy
lit me mope my tears:(

86 snippy November 16, 2011 at 12:09 am

There is one chick in that bridal party WHO SHOULD BE SLAPPED FOR RUINING THOSE PHOTOS. (she is short in height, long dark brown/burgundy? hair, hideous chunky pearl necklace) Anyone else think she looked like an @ss in almost every single picture? What a jerk.

87 MEHRI REZAEI FARD November 16, 2011 at 11:16 am

HELLO
I AM A SCREENPLAY WRITER.I WOULD LIKE TO WRITE A DIFERENT COPY OF SUPERNATURAL IN EAST VERSION.I WOULD APPRECIATE IF YOUR GROUP ACCEPT OUR SUGGESTION IN COMPANY TO PRODUCE THE EAST VERSION OF SUPERNATURAL .
YOUR SINCERELY.

88 sama November 30, 2011 at 3:30 am

Hi
i saw jensen in supernatural for first time but i fell in love at first sight.
it is true that my heart is broken but i am happy for him and i wish , he always be happy with his love.
congratulations!!!!!!!

89 sara December 25, 2011 at 2:19 pm

hey
i know whats yr feeling now i love him so much and i wish best days for him

90 Gotta Love A Texan December 3, 2011 at 2:36 am

I just came onto this site and see how some are hating on his wife cause of something she said. How many of us have ever said anything that’s not so bright. I know I have. With her or famous people, the media has a field day from it. We all have bad days and sometimes say stupid things.
Love the show and the best of luck to the couple, from a Texan to a Texan:)

91 hahaurfunny December 18, 2011 at 6:39 pm

Just wanted to say, looks like a beautiful wedding. Hope they had a magical time! Love Supernatural,I think it would be a cool show to be part of. I just started watching it a couple months ago. LOVE IT! Please be kind and recycle!

92 sara December 25, 2011 at 2:12 pm

coooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllll
i love them

93 Narges January 16, 2012 at 7:25 pm

I Love You so much;dear Jensen.
You are my favorite actor.
I Love you baby…

94 Narges January 16, 2012 at 7:27 pm

I Love You so much;dear Jensen.
You are my favorite actor

95 Narges January 16, 2012 at 7:28 pm

I Love You so much;dear Jensen.

96 Lisa January 24, 2012 at 8:37 am

I got a crush on jensen , just 2 know he’s married damn, but daneel is lucky wish them a great life

97 krups xp5240 January 31, 2012 at 3:09 pm

I congratulate, you were visited with an excellent idea

98 raja February 9, 2012 at 3:36 am

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo baby ilove you

99 kitana March 5, 2012 at 3:14 pm

i love him, hi made the wrong choice on being with her he’ll soon realize that… jay i love u and wish nothing but the best to u baby…

100 me March 22, 2012 at 1:39 am

Why?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!??! But i love you!

101 me March 22, 2012 at 1:45 am

Shes really pretty and i do hope Jensen is happy… I wish I was pretty to get someone as awesome as Jensen… But i gotta be realistic.

102 mahdi March 24, 2012 at 3:44 pm

i can’t even imagine there’s somebody as fool to marry her!!!!!!!!!! hey, what R U doing? Plz, leave the mess.

103 Ali April 14, 2012 at 8:06 am

I lovvvvvvvvvve you. I every time like you. Jensen and jared

104 Rosiana roxy April 19, 2012 at 11:45 am

Jensen you look so cool and danniel look so pretty.lovely couples.very beautiful gown,danniel.jensen is my fav.i like jensen alot.
Rosiana roxy(rose)

105 hannah cyrus April 22, 2012 at 10:17 am

i like u very very much and i m happy that u got ur ones …
wish u all luck for ur lyf…

106 hannah cyrus April 22, 2012 at 10:23 am

like u very muchh <3
wish u all luck for u married lyf…
hot luking couple <3

107 HELEN C HORONZY April 25, 2012 at 2:17 pm

i THINK DANEEL IS A VERY LUCK WOMEN TO HAVE MARRIED JENSEN ACKLES…IF WHERE YOUNGER I PULL MY HAIR OUT AND CRY!!! I MUST SAY THAT HE AN AWESOME GOOD LOOKING MAN,,, DANNEEL YOUR A VERY LUCK LADY, GOD BLESS BOTH OF YOU!!!!! AND JARRED IS ALSO A VERY LUCK MAN TO HAVE FOUND THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE ON THE SHOW… HE AS WELL AS JENSEN GOD BLESS THE BOTH OF YOU… JARRED YOUR 1 GOOD LOOKING DUDE AS WELL!!!!

108 HELEN C HORONZY April 25, 2012 at 2:24 pm

O FRIDAY THE 27TH IS MY BIRTHDAY IS IT POSSIBLE THAT YOU CA SEND ME A BIRTHDAY E-MAIL???? THAT WOULD MAKE THIS BIRTHDAY WILD AND THE BEST GIFT OF ALL TIMES.. IF NOT ASKING TOO MUCH COULD YOU GUYS SEND ME A SIGNED PICTURE OF THE BOTH OF YOU FROM SUPERNATURAL… I WATCH THE SHOW EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT AD TAPE IT……… AND WATCH EVERY RERUN ON TNT MON-FRI… …..

109 Khaing May 5, 2012 at 4:03 am

Hi! Jensen, I’m from Myanmar. I congratulate for you.

110 neha... May 19, 2012 at 7:14 pm

hei… Jensen.. I luv u.. Dannel is vry preity.i feel jealous of hr..hw lucky dannel is 2 hav u..

111 neha... May 19, 2012 at 7:18 pm

luv u jensen.. Hw lucky danneel is 2 hav u…

112 Pooran June 4, 2012 at 1:16 pm

Hi mr Akles
Im big fan of u
Iwish u will be happy with ur lovely wife
I love u so much & i become hapy if u answer my ….

113 mahdis June 10, 2012 at 7:54 am

I really love u honey.
I want u

114 Ritu rana June 18, 2012 at 1:04 pm

Hi, jensen
i really like u and i hope u will get everything what u want. Plz be my friend

115 charla francis June 27, 2012 at 7:34 pm

hi jared jensen in two moths it’s gonna b my b-day and i was wondering if you guy’s could send me a pic of both of you autograghed by both of you that would b the best moment of my life u know if you are not bizzy and whever u fell like it if u want thx :) btw hhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeee fan!!!!

116 smiley Batra July 22, 2012 at 3:15 pm

aww they look awesome and cute together…i am madly in love with JENSEN and i am sopo happy to know that they are happily married and danneel she is osoo beautiful…..they make a lovely couple….congratulations and wanted to see them together in some movies……..that would be soo cool……love JENSEN ACKLES…<3

117 Cassie August 9, 2012 at 11:37 am

Hi , congradulations on your marriage,hope you both have a verry happy life together.

118 Blanca August 9, 2012 at 7:25 pm

Hellow Jensen i am follow in love for you… mi amor

119 mahsa August 18, 2012 at 5:48 am

I love love love love love you jensen!!
im jealous of her!!!! real big fan……….

120 marry August 22, 2012 at 2:58 am

Ireally happy for you and I hope to have a really good life to gether:)

121 meseret September 6, 2012 at 9:19 am

danneel u are a very lucky woman to have an awesome person like him

122 gena October 29, 2012 at 2:43 am

hi gensen ilike supernature so much and ilike jared too ihope to be so happy in your life

123 Teresa November 3, 2012 at 4:33 am

Man if I ever run in to him I might do something….I get drawn to him in a weird way honestly …I wouldnt contain myself :)

124 koukou November 7, 2012 at 11:14 pm

i didn’t know that until now and i’m so shoked
i love him and i wish him the best and i hope h’is happy ever after
and i hope to get someone like him

125 sam February 13, 2014 at 12:15 pm

sorry honey he is the only one in this entire universe

126 mahtab November 17, 2012 at 1:16 pm

jared and jensen i love you and i am a big fan do not forget me i have to go

127 mahtab November 17, 2012 at 1:18 pm

was jared in your wedding jensen or not

128 Jack December 1, 2012 at 2:33 am

Jensen n danniel wis u a very hapi mried lyf.
Luv u guys a lot, may god bless u…<3

129 Jack December 1, 2012 at 2:33 am

Jensen n jared wis u a very hapi mried lyf.
Luv u guys a lot, may god bless u…<3

130 Jack December 1, 2012 at 2:35 am

Jensen n dannel wis u a very hapi mried lyf.
Luv u guys a lot, may god bless u…<3

131 Laura January 3, 2013 at 9:43 pm

Wow! I just read your comment section and talk about stalker city! I love the show! Best of luck with both of your marriages! I can’t wait for the season 8 episodes to continue. You guys are my new American Bad Asses! You are tied with Bruce Willis the Original American Bad Ass. Yippi kai yay Y’all

132 solmaz January 31, 2014 at 12:42 pm

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!
WHY????!!
;-(((((((((((((((

133 Gruffin May 19, 2010 at 5:00 pm

Mischa,

I am family and I was there. You are an idiot.

134 natalie July 16, 2010 at 8:49 am

ME DO U MEAN ????

135 Amanda September 10, 2010 at 2:02 pm

awesome was it a beautiful wedding!?

136 kitana March 5, 2012 at 3:16 pm